Online registration for the 2017 outdoor season begins April 1, 2017 for grassroots and house league teams. Online registration for competitive (First Touch) teams will be available on March 24, 2017 to coincide with the in-person First Touch registration event.
Outlined below is our registration process for the 2017 season. Please review your registration options below.
1. Online Registration: Register using your credit card. Online registration opens on April 1, 2017.
2. Register by mail: Registration forms may be mailed with payment (cash or cheque) to the address below. Please click HERE for a registration form.
1. Online Registration: Register at your convenience, from the comfort of your home or office, using your credit card. Online registration for First Touch players opens on March 24, 2017.
2. As in the past, we will accept registration forms and payment (cash or cheque) at the field at during tryouts. Click HERE to print the registration form.
3. Registration forms may be mailed with payment to the address below. Click HERE to print the registration form.
55 Russ Howard Drive
4. We will be holding an in-person First Touch Registration Event on Friday, March 24, 2017 at the Crossman Community Centre, 99 Wynwood Drive, Moncton, NB.